Pages

Monday, November 8, 2021

french

 


For Monday mash up i chose to do french. for the first  session we learnt how to greet people in french.  if you say, comment Tappelle tu.  that means what is your name.  and the person would say back . Je m'appelle my name is. For the second session we made fortune tellers with french words on the inside so then we would remember the words. For the third session we got given two pieces of paper some had pictures some had french words on the we had to cut them out and shuffle them. then the dealer would spread the cards out evenly when the picture in the world matched. for the fourth session we got given a piece of paper and it had the french words for the colours it had a hint under each colour and then we coloured them in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.